Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Telephone milestone...

Katybug received her first phone call from a friend this past weekend. It was right before Will's birthday party and a little girl, Leah, from her basketball team called her. I was shocked! I let her talk for a couple of minutes, although it really didn't seem like they had a lot to talk about. :) Nonetheless, you can tell by the picture that Kate Elizabeth thought she was very "big girl" for receiving this phone call. I don't think we are ready for this!!

Kate and her very 1st phone call!

7 comments:

  1. Kain did that a few years ago but when the little boy called they had nothing to say. "Hey,Whatcha you doing? OK talk to ya later." And that was the whole phone call.

    But I am not looking forward to Zoe talking on the phone. I had a phone connected to my head for a few years.

    She looks like a pro already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right Stacy - she does look like a pro. That's what's so scary! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I will be ready for this when it happens at our house. 2 girls fighting over the phone can never be good, but what I am worried about...you will have 3!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karson has only had 2 phone calls from friends and they never have anything to say. She always ask when she can have a cell phone!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so funny about Karson! And yes, Summer, I have a feeling we both have a lot of arguments ahead about the phone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness!! I have never thought of Anna not having a real phone call yet other that cousins and family. I am soo not ready for that yet!!!

    ReplyDelete