Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Okay, let me give this "blog thing" a whirl... And just so you all know, the reason I I have a Christmas picture up is because with 3 children and a newborn, I have not had time to take another picture since Christmas of all my children together. However, that is one thing that I am hoping that having a blog will do...that it will give me an extra incentive to take more pictures and blog the many hilarious, happy and I am sure sometimes sad moments that take place with our family! I'm am excited to share with you! For I have enjoyed reading so many of your blogs and I hope that you can get some enjoyment out of mine too!

To start off, I would like to introduce to you the newest addition to our family, Alyce Colemann. She is 6 weeks old today. She has been such an added joy to our family! Colemann is very good at eating, sleeping and letting ALL of us love on her. She deosn't seem to mind her sisters and big brother "loving on her" all the time. She appears pretty laid back at this point, the Lord must have known that that is what we needed!

3 comments:

  1. I am SO glad you got your blog up and running! If you have any questions, just let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you got a blog. I remember in Sunday School a few years ago that you didn't even know what a blog was!! Oh how the times have changed:) Can't wait to read more, but beware that it is very addictive!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! You have had the blog one day and already have two posts. Look forward to reading more!!

    ReplyDelete